Snohomish County Holiday Experiences – 2020 Edition
Holiday Light Displays
From single residences to community wide displays, WELCOME Magazine has scoured Snohomish county and beyond to find the most spectacular holiday inducing displays. Pack some hot cocoa in thermos and bundle up the family for some safe holiday fun.
Featuring Everett, Snohomish, Marysville, Bothell, Stanwood and Sedro-Woolley.
Irwin Family Lights
The Irwin Family lighting tradition continues this year. This year’s display consists of a whopping 14,845 lights. Don’t miss out on this spectacular light show set to Christmas music. Roll your windows down or set your radio to 87.9FM.
- Map: 10513 27th Dr. SE Everett, WA 98208.
- Hours: From now until New Year’s Eve every night 4:30-10 p.m.
- Donations: canned food donations for the local community are accepted
- For more information: https://www.facebook.com/IrwinFamilyLights/
When it comes to holiday spirit, Snohomish doesn’t disappoint. Visit historic Snohomish neighborhoods for beautiful light displays and check out the Kiwanis sponsored Holiday Lights Tour. Participate in the fun and vote for your favorite display at https://www.snohokiwanis.org/lights-map.html
Support Snohomish County
Visit SupportSnoCo.com Today!
Support SnoCo is a new online resource for Snohomish county businesses. “We know that local business owners and the people who work for them have had a very hard year,” said Snohomish County Executive Dave Somers. “We want this holiday season to bring a bit of cheer to our neighborhood businesses by encouraging people to shop locally and safely.
Visit SupportSnoCo.com to connect to local shops, access favorite destinations online, and even create an itinerary to keep track of places to visit and support.
Merrysville Home for the Holidays
Marysville gets dressed up for the holidays with their holiday community lights event. 56 residences and 16 businesses have participated in this community event!
- Map: tour map of all participants and the winning entries.
- Hours: December 10th to the 24th, 5 pm to 9 p.m.
- For More Information: Merrysville Home for the Holidays
Warren’s Holiday Lights in Marysville
Warren’s Holiday Lights return for the 13th year in all its glory. Enjoy the animated light show timed to holiday music.
- Map: https://goo.gl/maps/yKKA789JH2XfDsop9
- Hours: Dec 1st thru Dec 31st, 5 pm to 9 pm (later on certain dates).
- Donations: canned and dry food accepted. Benefits the Volunteers of America Food Bank
- For More Information: holidaylightsinmarysville.com and facebook.com/Holiday.Lights.In.Marysville
Winter Porch Parade
The Bothell community has come together and participated in the city wide event by decorating their homes, porches, yards, and windows. Walk or drive around the neighborhood and enjoy the parade of displays.
- Map: https://arcg.is/Ke1a9
- For More Information: Winter Porch Parade
Stanwood – Warm Beach
The Lights of Christmas – A Drive thru Christmas
The Warm Beach Lights of Christmas has become a holiday tradition for many families. This year’s event is a drive thru experience that promises dazzling lighting displays to be enjoyed from the safety of your vehicle.
Fresh-hot mini donuts can be purchased along with other snacks, hot beverages, and espresso as a drive-thru experience.
- Directions: https://www.thelightsofchristmas.com/driving-directions/
- Hours: December 9-13, 16-23, 26-30, 5pm-10pm
- Purchase Online: tickets are $20-25 and must be purchased online. Plan in advance because tickets sell out fast.
- For More Information: https://www.thelightsofchristmas.com/
West lights is a private residence that puts on a fun holiday light show with handpicked song mixes. The song selection changes weekly so you may want to visit more than once. Every now and then on the weekend, the local fire department shows up and participates in the fun. Check their facebook page for more information.
- Map: 739 West Rd, Sedro-Woolley, WA 98284 | Visual Map
- Hours: December – January 3rd 2021, 5 pm to 9 pm daily with 10 minute intermissions
- For More Information: https://www.facebook.com/WestLightShows
Great Design is Timeless
First and Main Design Market | 10100 Main St | Bothell, WA 98011
Online music lessons for all ages. Gift cards are available! Dee’s Music Room offers private piano, voice, guitar, violin, woodwinds, drums, organ and music classes for all ages!
Visit: deesmusicroom.com | Call: (425) 368-2470 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org