Fashion for the Northwest lifestyle begins with comfort, but is always chic and thoughtful. Start with the base layers and work your way out to gorgeous jackets and sweaters that make the perfect topper for every occasion. Don’t be afraid to add some color on those sometimes dreary winter days; brighten your spirit with reminders of the glorious days of spring and summer ahead. Have fun with fashion, be bold and daring, buy that bright colored faux fur.
Photographer Fiona Pepe || Art Direction Terri Morgan || Stylist Rian MacLeod || Hair/Make-up Melissa Korn || Models Jesse Wight, Teresa VanBeek, Sabina Colon all of TCM models & talent || Production TCM Fashion Production || Special Thanks to Alderwood Mall
The Weekender –
When it’s time to unwind and still wanting to stay chic, look for cool camel colors and luxe fabrications to keep this fall fashion look cozy during the crisp fall days ahead.
- On Jesse: Tan car coat, plaid button down, textured shirt, black joggers and sneakers, Zara
- On Teresa: Camel poncho, marigold t-shirt, jeans and sunglasses, model own shoes, Talbots
- On Sabina: Camel and navy wool vest, navy quilted jacket, navy striped blouse, navy slim pants, scarf and sunglasses, models own shoes, Talbots
Country Side –
Check please; mix your plaids, your tweeds and patterned suits to complete this English countryside preppy inspired look.
- On Sabina: Vince Camuto plaid jacket and yellow plaid dress, Patricia Nash handbag and boots, Macy’s
- On Jesse: Lauren by RL jacket, DKNY grey patterned sweater, Lauren by RL grey trousers Macy’s
Flashback – Call this look a come back. This fashion trend has a nod to the 80’s inspired by rust color, graphic t-shirts, and rainbow bright.
- On Teresa: BlankNYC striped faux fur coat, graphic t-shirt, Peyton Jensen
leopard wrap skirt, Evereve
- On Sabina: Heart loom rust sweater, Allison Joy blue tunic,
7 for Mankind copper jeans with Kork Ease tan mules, Evereve
Animal Circus –
Step right up, come one come all. This seasons electric mix of animal prints in haute colors will be a festival for the eyes and not for the faint of hearts.
- On Teresa: I.N.C. leopard jacket, I.N.C. striped blouse, I.N.C. knit striped dress, striped heels, and DKNY pink purse, Macy’s
- On Sabina: I.N.C. Zigzag cardigan, colored python top, striped pant, fuchsia heels, I.N.C. Leopard bag, Macy’s
Luxe Knit –
Keep your knit modern with a look that’s long and linear or patchwork and fair isle, anything goes with knits this season as long as styled with comfort and class.
On Teresa: Sheer floral blouse, black knit long vest, black knit pants, black kitten heels and black purse, Zara
Forward Suiting –
Keep fall suiting progressive with either layering a cardigan or soft knit and ditch the button down for this modern man.
On Jesse: Black Cardigan, Plaid Sport Coat, plaid pants, ribbed mock neck and tan shoes, Zara
Dynasty – She has a certain Je Ne Sais Quoi about her. This fall’s dress code for the bougie girl calls for bold colors, fun colored fur, mid-length skirts a bow tie blouse and the return of shoulder pads.
On Jesse: I.N.C metallic baroque blazer, I.N.C. black and gold t-shirt, I.NC. metallic baroque pants, navy velvet shoes, Macy’s On Sabina: Apparis Chestnut faux fur, Vince Camuto gold top, DKNY champagne pleated skirt, Sorel boots, Macy’s
Modern Romance –
Sheer madness has us head over heels in this urban style. Mixing feminine floral with dark silhouettes and the toughness of a biker jacket paired with satin jewel tones head to toe.
On Teresa: Pink and green floral double-breasted jacket, black sheer dress, black bodysuit, slim pants and black heels, Zara
On Sabrina: Black pleather biker jacket, emerald blouse, emerald skirt, black lace boots with silver chainmail bag, Zara